A Texas brisket recipe that's easy-to-follow and delicious? Sign us up! Featuring a blend of hearty, meaty spices that come together to create a flavorful Texas style smoked brisket, your only concern will be if you want to share or not.
- 1 Place brisket on baking pan. Season brisket on all sides with Rub to coat evenly. Cover with plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- 2 Prepare grill for indirect medium-low heat (275°F to 300°F). Preheat grill by turning all burners to high. Turn burner on 1 side to medium-high. Turn off burner(s) on other side. Place foil pan under grates on unlit side of grill to catch drippings. Place beef, fat-side up, on unlit side of grill. Close grill.
- 3 Grill 6 to 7 hours until internal temperature of thickest part of beef is 175°F to 180°F. Gently move and turn brisket every 2 to 3 hours. Carefully remove brisket from grill and wrap in foil.
- 4 Return beef to grill, placing it back on unlit side. Cook 30 to 60 minutes longer until internal temperature is 190°F.
- 5 Remove beef from grill. Let stand 15 to 20 minutes. Slice and serve with warm pan juices, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner