Ingredients 12 Servings
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Smokehouse Maple Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks (about 24 pieces)
- 12 slices bacon, halved crosswise (24 pieces)
- 1 Mix Seasoning, vinegar and oil in large resealable bag. Add chicken; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2 Meanwhile, place 2 layers of paper towels on a microwavable plate. Place 12 pieces of bacon in single layer on paper towels. Cover with 1 layer of paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until bacon halfway cooked. Repeat with remaining bacon. Remove chicken from marinade. Wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of chicken. Thread 1 piece onto each skewer. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill skewers over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally.
TIPS AND TRICKS
If using wooden skewers, soak thoroughly in water for at least 30 minutes before threading with chicken and bacon. This prevents them from burning when on the grill.