Strips of chicken and crunchy bok choy cook up in a savory-sweet mixture of soy sauce, honey and garlic. Asian Salt & Spice Blend – red pepper, ginger and sesame – brings a tasty umami to the dish. Serve it all over white rice or noodles.
Ingredients 5 Servings
- 1/4 cup less sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Global Selects Asian Salt & Spice Blend, divided
- 4 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 pound thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 heads baby bok choy, cut both lengthwise and crosswise into 1-inch chunks
- 2 green onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Mix soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, garlic, 1 1/2 teaspoons Asian Salt and Spice Blend, and cornstarch in a small bowl with wire whisk; set aside.
- 2 Season chicken with remaining Asian Salt and Spice Blend. Heat vegetable and sesame oils in a large deep skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken to skillet. Cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add bok choy, green onions and mushrooms. Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until bok choy is wilted.
- 3 Stir sauce mixture into skillet. Bring to boil; cook and stir 4 minutes or until chicken and vegetables are cooked through and sauce is slightly thickened. Sprinkle with additional Asian Salt & Spice Blend and serve over hot cooked rice or noodles, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner