Broccolini is similar to broccoli but with longer stems and smaller florets. If unavailable, broccoli or asparagus works equally as well in this stir-fry.
- 1/2 pound broccolini, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Ginger
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Toasted Sesame Seed
- 1 Bring large pot of water to boil on medium heat. Add broccolini; cook 2 minutes or until bright green. Rinse broccolini under cold water; drain well. Set aside. Mix stock, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- 2 Heat oil in wok or large skillet on medium heat. Add garlic; stir fry 1 minute or until fragrant. Add shrimp; stir fry 2 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
- 3 Stir stock mixture. Add to wok; stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat and boil 2 minutes or until thickened. Add broccolini and sesame seed; stir fry until heated through. Serve with cooked rice, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner