Pungent blue cheese and balsamic grilled onions are a winning combination as a topping for burgers.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Crushed Rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Sicilian Sea Salt
- 4 slices red onion, 1/2-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 4 rolls, such as Challah or crusty artisan rolls
- 1 Mix 1/4 cup of the blue cheese, cream cheese and cream in small bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Mix ground beef, remaining 1/4 cup blue cheese, rosemary and sea salt in medium bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 patties. Brush onion with oil.
- 2 Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Grill onions 3 to 4 minutes per side or until browned. Toss grilled onions with balsamic vinegar, honey and pepper.
- 3 Serve burgers on rolls with grilled onions and blue cheese mixture.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner