Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 cups cubed red potatoes, skin on (about 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tablespoon French's® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoon French's® Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 4 cups original beef stock
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Croutons, (optional)
- Crisply cooked and crumbled bacon, (optional)
- 1 HEAT 4-quart (1L) saucepan on medium heat. Add ground beef, potatoes and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes or just until beef is browned and potatoes and onions are softened. Drain fat.
- 2 STIR in Ketchup, Worcestershire Sauce and Mustard until well blended. Add tomatoes and stock; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir in 1 cup (250ml) of the cheese.
- 3 LADLE soup into serving bowls and sprinkle evenly with remaining cheese. Top with croutons and bacon, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner