- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups Swanson® Beef Broth
- 1 1/3 cups French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 4 thick slices French bread
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cups(4oz.) Shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 COMBINE mushroom soup, beef broth, 1 cup Crispy Fried Onions, water and sherry in medium saucepan. Heat to a boil. Simmer about 5 min. to blend flavors.
- 2 HEAT broiler. Place bread on a baking sheet. Mix oil and garlic; brush on bread slices. Broil until toasted.
- 3 LADLE soup into 4 broiler-safe bowls. Top each with 1 slice bread. Sprinkle bread evenly with cheese and 1/3 cup onions. Set bowls on baking sheet. Place under broiler about 1 min. until cheese is melted and onions are golden.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner