Potato Sticks add a surprising crunch to tuna melts.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna packed in water
- 2/3 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup celery
- 2 tablespoon minced red or green onion
- 6 slices seedless rye bread
- 1 1/2 cups FRENCH'S® Potato Sticks
- 6 slices Muenster or Cheddar cheese
- 1 PREHEAT broiler to high. Mix tuna, mayonnaise, celery and onion in large bowl until well blended.
- 2 SPREAD mixture on bread slices, dividing evenly. Top each portion with 1/4 cup potato sticks and 1 slice of cheese.
- 3 BROIL 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.