Ingredients 4 Servings
- 2 cups onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoon French's® Reduced Sodium Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 container (about 4 ounces) garlic-flavored cheese spread
- 4 sandwich rolls, split in half and toasted
- 12 ounce sliced deli roast beef
- 1 MIX beer, Mustard and honey in medium bowl; set aside.
- 2 HEAT large cast iron skillet on grill over medium heat 3 minutes. Melt butter in skillet. Add onions; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until softened and lightly browned. Add hot dogs to skillet and stir in beer mixture. Cook 10 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- 3 REMOVE hot dogs from skillet and place directly on grill; cook 2 to 3 minutes, basting with sauce from skillet. Meanwhile, toast rolls on grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds.
- 4 TO SERVE, place hot dogs on rolls. Top with onions and drizzle with additional Mustard and desired condiments, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.