- 1 1/3 cups (2.8 oz.) French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoon French's® Spicy Brown Mustard
Plan your meals, build your digital pantry, save recipes, and more!Download Now
MIX Crispy Fried Onions, rosemary, garlic and pepper in plastic bag. Crush with hands or rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.
BRUSH pork with mustard. Coat in seasoned onion crumbs; press firmly to adhere.
BAKE pork on a foil-lined baking sheet at 400°F for 30 min. or until 155°F internal temperature. Let rest 10 min. before slicing.