These sautéed onions with barbecue sauce taste great with smoked brisket, burgers or hot dogs.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 (1 pound) slices minute steaks, seasoned to taste with salt and pepper
- 1 large Vidalia onion
- 3/4 barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup French's® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 8 slices Jack or American cheese
- 4 sub rolls
- 1 HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet until very hot. Cook steak pieces 5 minutes until browned, turning once; remove from skillet.
- 2 SAUTE onion in same skillet until tender. Add barbecue sauce and Worcestershire. Heat through.
- 3 SPOON saucy onions on bottom of rolls, dividing evenly. Arrange 2 to 3 pieces steak on bottom of each roll and top with 2 slices cheese. Close rolls.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner