This recipe is ideal to prep ahead and take along to tailgate parties, picnics, pot luck dinners and family reunions. Bake or grill just before serving.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 1/3 cups French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 6 cloves garlic, halved
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 Ice cubes
- 1 large foil oven roasting bag
- 1 TOSS all ingredients in large bowl. Spoon mixture into bag in an even layer. Seal bag with tight double folds. Place bag on baking sheet.
- 2 TRANSFER bag onto grill over medium-high heat. Cover grill and cook 25 min. until potatoes are tender, turning bag over once.
- 3 RETURN bag to baking sheet and carefully cut top of bag open. Sprinkle with additional Crispy Fried Onions if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner