Ingredients 4 Servings
- 6 cups PEPPERIDGE FARM® Corn Bread Stuffing
- 1 (14 oz.) can Swanson® Chicken broth
- 1 small apple
- 1/4 cup celery
- 1 1/3 cups French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions
- 4 (3/4 inch thick) boneless pork chop
- 1/2 cup peach-apricot sweet & sour sauce
- 1 tablespoon French's® Honey Dijon Mustard Squeeze Bottle
- 1 HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine stuffing, broth, apple, celery and 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions in 2-quart greased baking dish. Arrange chops on top of stuffing.
- 2 MIX sweet & sour sauce with mustard. Pour over pork. Bake 40 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.
- 3 TOP with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake 5 minutes until onions are golden.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner