To save time, purchase cut-up fruit and salad greens from the salad bar of your local grocer.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup French's® Chardonnay Dijon Mustard Squeeze Bottle
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 8 cups Romaine lettuce
- 3 cups fruit
- 1 COMBINE orange juice, mustard, olive oil, orange peel, sugar and poppy seeds; mix well. Reserve.
- 2 HEAT an electric grill pan or barbecue grill. Coat chicken with vegetable cooking spray. Grill chicken about 5 minutes until until no longer pink in center.
- 3 ARRANGE lettuce and fruit on salad plates. Top with chicken and serve with dressing.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner