All the delicious flavors of classic French’s® Green Bean Casserole baked into buttery crescent roll cups! Top ‘em with shredded Cheddar cheese and French’s® Crispy Fried Onions for the perfect finish.
- 4 cups cooked green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 cups French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions, divided
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 16 muffin cups with no stick cooking spray. Set aside. Mix green beans, soup, milk, 1 cup of the cheese and 3/4 cup of the Fried Onions in a large bowl.
- 2 Unroll crescent dough. Pinch perforations to seal and form 2 large rectangles. Cut each dough rectangle into 8 squares, for a total of 16 equal squares. Press 1 dough square into each of the prepared muffin cups to form a crust. Divide green bean mixture evenly among muffin cups.
- 3 Bake 12 minutes or until the cups are golden brown. Mix remaining 1/2 cup cheese and 3 1/4 cups Fried Onions in large bowl. Sprinkle evenly over each muffin. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes in pan before serving.