A super cheesy recipe with a spicy crunchy topping your kids and guests will love.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 box macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Italian cheese blend
- 1 cup Crispy Jalapenos
- 1 PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease 8 - 4 oz. ramekins and place on baking sheet.
- 2 COOK macaroni and cheese according to package.
- 3 STIR in the additional 1/4 cup milk, chili powder and paprika while the macaroni is still hot. Add cheddar cheese and 1 cup Italian cheese blend and continue to stir, over low heat, until melted. Take off heat and mix in half the Jalapeños.
- 4 FILL ramekins.
- 5 TOP each with remaining Italian cheese blend and Crispy Jalapeños. Bake in oven 10 minutes until cheese melts.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner