- 8 slices bacon
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 cup French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons French's® Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 4 cups milk
- 1/2 package (about 8 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 8 slices (about 1/2 pound) American cheese
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Cook bacon in a cast iron or oven-proof skillet until crispy. Remove bacon, cool slightly and crumble. Drain skillet. Add beef and onion to skillet; cook and stir until beef is browned and onions are softened
- 2 ADD Ketchup, Mustard, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and pepper to beef mixture in skillet; cook and stir until well blended and heated through. Remove skillet from heat; set aside.
- 3 MEANWHILE, bring milk to simmer in large saucepan, then add pasta and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until pasta is al dente, stirring occasionally. Stir in American cheese and 2 cups of the Cheddar cheese until melted and smooth.
- 4 POUR macaroni and cheese mixture evenly over beef mixture in skillet. Top with remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Transfer skillet to oven.
- 5 BAKE 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner