This creamy spinach dish will have your family craving seconds! French's Crispy Fried Onions add a savory crunch.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup half 'n' half or milk
- 2 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 1/3 cups French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 HEAT oven to 350°F. In large bowl, whisk together ricotta cheese and half 'n' half until well-combined. Stir in remaining ingredients except 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions. Pour mixture into greased deep-dish 9-inch pie plate.
- 2 BAKE for 25 minutes until hot; stir. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake for 5 minutes until onions are golden.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner