Serve the shrimp salad in martini glasses for an elegant presentation.
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoon light lime vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoon French's® Honey Dijon Mustard Squeeze Bottle
- 3 tablespoon plain non-fat yogurt
- 1 large mango
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 med Haas avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 8 cups mixed salad greens (2 L)
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 COOK shrimp in boiling water to cover about 3 min. until shrimp turn pink. Drain and cool.
- 2 MIX vinaigrette, mustard and yogurt in large bowl. Add cooled shrimp, mango, bell pepper and avocado. Toss gently until coated. Chill.
- 3 SERVE on salad greens. If desired, garnish with fresh chopped cilantro or basil.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner