Ingredients 6 Servings
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds lean beef stew meat, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cups onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups reduced sodium beef broth
- 1/3 cup French's® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 1/2 pounds small while or Yukon gold potatoes, washed
- 1 (10 oz.) package small mushrooms, washed
- 1 med Red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoon constarch
- 1 SEASON meat with salt and pepper to taste. Brown meat in hot oil in large skillet or Dutch oven. Drain fat.
- 2 ADD onion and garlic. Cook two minutes. Transfer all to slow cooker insert.
- 3 ADD remaining ingredients except cornstarch mixture into slow cooker; mix well. Cover. Cook on HIGH heat setting for 3 1/2 hours, or on LOW heat setting for 7 hours.
- 4 STIR in cornstarch mixture. Cook, uncovered, on HIGH heat setting about 20 min. until thickened.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner