- 1 MIX the mustard in a bowl with salt and pepper. Cover and let sit at room temperature at least 30 minutes to allow the flavours to meld.
- 2 REMOVE the turkey from the refrigerator 1 hour before roasting. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Rub the outside of the turkey with the butter and season liberally with salt and pepper. Put 4 cups poultry stock in a medium saucepan and keep warm over low heat.
- 3 PLACE the carrots, celery, onions, and fennel in a large roasting pan and place the turkey on top.
- 4 PLACE in the oven and roast, basting with the warm stock every 30 minutes until an internal thermometer registers 155 degrees F.
- 5 BEGIN basting with the mustard glaze; continue roasting, basting with the glaze every 10 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer reaches 165 degrees F, about 20 more minutes.
- 6 REMOVE the turkey from the oven. Tent loosely with foil and let rest at least 45 minutes before slicing.
- 7 SERVE with roasted vegetables and spoon drippings over the top.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner