Ingredients 8 (appetizer servings) Servings
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1/3 cup apricot jam
- 3 tablespoon French's® Honey Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon peeled grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 pounds Pork baby back ribs
- 1 COMBINE all ingredients except ribs in blender or food processor. Cover and process until very smooth.
- 2 GRILL ribs on greased rack over medium heat 40 min. or until ribs are no longer pink near bone.
- 3 BASTE ribs with some of the pineapple mixture during last 10 min. of cooking. Serve remaining sauce on the side.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner