Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 pound salmon fillets, cut into 4 pieces
- 3 tablespoon French's® Chardonnay Dijon Mustard Squeeze Bottle
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lime peel
- 1 tablespoon FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange peel
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 PLACE salmon into resealable plastic food storage bag. In small measuring cup, combine mustard, lime juice and peel, and Frank's RedHot Sauce. Reserve 3 tablespoons mustard mixture for Cilantro Pesto. Pour remaining mixture over fish. Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- 2 TO make Cilantro Pesto: Coat a nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray. Sauté onion 5 minutes until tender. Combine onion, reserved mustard mixture, cilantro, orange juice and peel, and cumin in food processor. Cover; process until very smooth. Set aside.
- 3 PLACE fish on well-oiled rack. Grill over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish just flakes with a fork. Arrange salmon on serving platter. Serve with Cilantro Pesto.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner