- 2 cups pineapple
- 1 med Red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 cod fillets
- 1/4 cup curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup white cooking wine
- 1 cup French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions
- 1 COMBINE pineapple, red pepper, green onions, lime juice and cumin; set aside.
- 2 DREDGE fillets in curry powder and salt. Heat butter in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook fish for 8 minutes until opaque and flaky, turning once. Add wine; cook 2 minutes. Remove fish to heated platter.
- 3 ADD fruit mixture to skillet; cook 2 minutes. Return fish to skillet. Sprinkle with crispy Fried Onions. Cover and cook 2 minutes.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner