Ingredients 4 Servings
- 8 tablespoon light Asian sesame salad dressing, divided
- 4 tablespoon French's® Honey Mustard
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 med zucchini
- 1 med yellow bell pepper
- 12 grape tomatoes
- 8 (10 inches) wooden skewers
- 3 tablespoon Peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon Water
- 2 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1 Mix 5 tbsp. salad dressing and 3 tbsp. mustard in small bowl; reserve for basting. Arrange chicken and vegetables on skewers, dividing evenly. Set aside.
- 2 Blend peanut butter, water, sugar, and remaining 3 tbsp. dressing and 1 tbsp. mustard. Set aside for dipping sauce.
- 3 Coat chicken skewers with vegetable cooking spray. Grill over medium-high heat about 10 min. until chicken is cooked through, turning and brushing with reserved basting sauce during last few minutes of grilling. Serve with peanut sauce.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner