Not for the faint of flavor heart, this ooey-gooey, melt-in-your-mouth beer cheese dip gets a bold boost from tangy French’s® Classic Yellow Mustard and Oskar Blues® Old Chub Scotch Ale.
Servings: 20 (1/4-cup)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 1/2 cups milk
Oskar Blues® Old Chub Scotch Ale
- (Use your favorite Non-Alcoholic Beer)
- 1/4 cup French's® Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1 pack (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened and cut into chunks
- 2 cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1 MELT butter in large saucepan on medium heat. Sprinkle with flour, garlic powder and salt. Cook and stir 1 minute. Slowly whisk in milk, beer and mustard until smooth. Stirring constantly, cook 5 minutes or until sauce starts to thicken. Gradually whisk in cheeses until melted and smooth.
- 2 TRANSFER cheese mixture to warm fondue pot or slow cooker to keep warm, if desired. Serve with assorted dippers, such as cubed or sliced crusty bread, cut-up fresh veggies, pretzels or chips.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner