Ingredients 5 Servings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 4 medium plum tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 4 medium cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons El Guapo® Curry Powder
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups original chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup heay cream
- 1 Heat oil in large saucepan on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. Add tomato and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes.
- 2 Stir in Curry Powder and chicken; cook 2 minutes. Add stock and salt; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 3 Stir in heavy cream until well blended. Simmer 20 minutes longer or until sauce is slightly thickened. Serve with hot cooked white rice, garnished with chopped cashews and cilantro, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner