This easy dinner delivers maximum Southern flavor with minimum effort. The perfectly seasoned shrimp dish comes together in less than 20 minutes, and is perfect served with rice, biscuits or pasta! Recipe and photo credit: Blair Lonergan from The Seasoned Mom.
Ingredients 5 Servings
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Zatarain's® New Orleans Style Creole Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 lemons, divided
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 In a glass measuring cup, whisk together olive oil, melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, Creole Seasoning, garlic, juice from 1 lemon and fresh rosemary leaves.
- 2 Place shrimp in a large resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over shrimp. Seal bag tightly and toss to coat. Marinate about 10 to 15 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a foil-lined baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 3 Pour shrimp and marinade onto the prepared baking sheet and arrange in a single layer.
- 4 Roast shrimp 9 to 12 minutes, or just until pink, stirring halfway through cooking. Be sure to keep an eye on the shrimp so that you don’t overcook them, or the shrimp will be tough.
- 5 Remove from oven and squeeze juice from remaining lemon over top. Toss to coat. Garnish with additional fresh herbs and salt and pepper, if desired!
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner