Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste takes the guesswork out of creating this restaurant-inspired dish. Made on the stovetop with a creamy coconut milk sauce, this quick weeknight seafood dinner is on the table for everyone to enjoy in less than 20 minutes.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Red Curry Paste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Premium Fish Sauce
salmon fillets, cut into 1-inch chunks
- firm white fish fillets, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 BRING coconut milk and red curry paste to simmer in large skillet on medium heat; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in brown sugar and fish sauce; simmer 5 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
- 2 ADD salmon to skillet; cook 6 to 8 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with cooked jasmine rice, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner