- 8 ounces firm tofu
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 5 cups vegetable oil, (for deep frying)
- Thai Kitchen® Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Sweet Red Chili Dipping Sauce
- Thai Kitchen® Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Peanut Satay Sauce
- Lettuce leaves and cucumber slices
- Fresh cilantro sprigs, (optional)
- 1 DRAIN tofu. Wrap tightly in clean kitchen towel to remove moisture. Let stand 20 minutes. Cut tofu into 2x1x1/4-inch strips. Mix rice flour and cornstarch in shallow dish. Coat tofu with flour mixture.
- 2 HEAT oil to 385°F in wok or large skillet on medium heat. Deep fry tofu strips 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- 3 SERVE with Sweet Red Chili Sauce and Peanut Satay Sauce, and lettuce leaves and cucumber slices. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner