Here’s a fabulous twist on a popular holiday casserole. Refrigerated biscuits form the crusts that hold a classic mixture of green beans, cream of mushroom soup, milk, Cheddar cheese and Crispy fried onions. It’s a fun way to enjoy an all-time favorite
Ingredients 16 Servings
- vegetable cooking spray
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2.8 oz.) can French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions
- 2 packages refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 1 HEAT the oven to 375°F. Spray 16 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups with the cooking spray. Stir the green beans, soup, milk, 1 cup cheese and 2/3 cup Crispy Onions in a large bowl.
- 2 ROLL each biscuit into a 4-inch circle. Press the biscuit circles into the bottoms and up the sides of the muffin-pan cups. Divide the green bean mixture among the biscuit cups.
- 3 BAKE for 20 minutes or until the biscuit cups are golden brown. Stir the remaining cheese and onions in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the green bean mixture.
- 4 BAKE for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let the minis cool in the pans on wire racks for 5 minutes.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner