Juicy fresh peaches are grilled to perfection and topped with ice cream, toasted pecans, buttery cookies whipped cream and a smoky caramel sauce. This recipe is brought to you by Kitchen Concoctions. Note: Since Stubb’s sauces are naturally gluten free, to make these sun... Juicy fresh peaches are grilled to perfection and topped with ice cream, toasted pecans, buttery cookies whipped cream and a smoky caramel sauce. This recipe is brought to you by Kitchen Concoctions. Note: Since Stubb’s sauces are naturally gluten free, to make these sundaes totally gluten free, omit the cookies or substitute with gluten free cookies. Read More Read Less
- Step 1
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Stubb's® Sticky Sweet Barbecue Sauce
- 2 large fresh peaches, halved and pit removed
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/3 cup pecans, toasted
- 4 pecan shortbread or gingersnap cookies, crumbled
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup prepared Sticky Sweet Caramel Sauce
- Homemade or store bought whipped cream, as needed
- 4 fresh cherries
- 1 For the Sticky Sweet Caramel Sauce: Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in brown sugar and cook, stirring occasionally until sugar is dissolved. Whisking gently, stir in whipping cream. Simmer for 5-8 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- 2 Remove caramel sauce from heat and stir in bar-b-q sauce. Allow caramel sauce to cool slightly and serve as desired or cool completely and store a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Note: Refrigerated sauce can be reheated uncovered in 30 second increments in the microwave.
- 3 For the Grilled Peach Sundaes: Preheat an outdoor grill or indoor grill pan to medium-high heat and oil grill grates. Using a pastry brush, brush the cut sides of the peaches with melted butter.
- 4 Place peaches cut side down on preheated grill. Grill peaches for 5-6 minutes or until flesh is slightly charred and peaches are tender.
- 5 Remove peaches from grill and set aside to cool slightly. Top each peach with a large scoop of ice cream, a generous drizzle of prepared Sticky Sweet Caramel Sauce, 1-2 tablespoons toasted pecans, 1-2 tablespoons cookie crumbs, a dollop of whipped cream and a cherry. Serve immediately.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner