Why go out for Chinese when you can stay in and make this classic Asian soup recipe in less than 30 minutes? Simply Asia® Lo Mein Noodles and whisked eggs come together in a garlicky, ginger chicken stock for a memorable chicken egg noodle soup restaurant-style meal.
Ingredients 6 (1-cup) Servings
- 1/3 package (from 14-ounce box) Simply Asia® Chinese Style Lo Mein Noodles
- 4 cups (1 quart) Kitchen Basics® All Natural Original Chicken Stock
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Pepper Black
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 COOK noodles as directed on package. Drain. Set aside.
- 2 BRING stock, water, soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger to boil in large saucepan on medium heat. Add noodles; cook 2 minutes.
- 3 SLOWLY whisk eggs into the broth, stirring the whole time until egg is cooked. Sprinkle with green onions.