- chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 McCormick® Bay Leaves
- 1 cup uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 Whisk stock, garlic powder, thyme, black pepper and salt in slow cooker until blended. Stir in chicken and vegetables. Add bay leaf. Cover.
- 2 Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
- 3 Stir in noodles. Cover. Cook 10 minutes longer on HIGH or until noodles are tender. Remove bay leaf before serving.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Slow Cooker Tip: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.