Ingredients 10 Servings
- Edamame and Corn Salad
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen shelled edamame
- 3 ears fresh corn, cooked and kernels cut from cob (2 cups)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Oregano Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt from McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Organic Black Pepper
- 1 Bring 2 quarts water to boil in medium saucepan on high heat. Add edamame; cook 4 minutes or until edamame are bright green and tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- 2 For the Oregano Vinaigrette, mix all ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Add edamame, corn, red bell pepper, green onions and parsley; toss well to coat. Cover.
- 3 Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Toss before serving.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Substitute 2 cups frozen corn, thawed, for the fresh corn.