Slow cook your way to a Bourbon Chicken that's sweet and tangy. This low-prep dish calls for just a handful of ingredients and features McCormick® Bourbon Chicken & Vegetables Seasoning Mix for a sweet and tangy flavor profile.
- 1 package slow cookers limited edition bourbon chicken and vegetables seasoning
- 1/2 pound sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 5 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 5 ears frozen mini corn-on-the-cob
- 1 Place potatoes in slow cooker. Top with chicken.
- 2 Mix Seasoning Mix, brown sugar, vinegar and ketchup in bowl until blended. Pour over chicken and potatoes. Place corn on top. Cover.
- 3 Cook 8 hours on LOW or 5 hours on HIGH or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Slow Cooker Tip: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.