For a taste of Greece, this one-dish complete meal is sure to be a hit. Feta cheese accents the authentic flavor.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) reduced sodium beef broth
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked penne pasta
leaf spinach, thawed
- frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese, divided
- 1 Cook ground beef and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain fat. Add oregano, cinnamon and garlic powder; mix well.
- 2 Stir in broth, tomatoes and tomato paste. Bring to boil. Stir in pasta. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 10 minutes or until pasta is nearly tender. Stir in spinach and 1/2 cup of the feta cheese. Cover. Cook 5 minutes longer or until pasta is tender.
- 3 Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup feta cheese. Cover. Let stand 5 minutes.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner