Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Cajun Seasoning
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1 Heat oil in large heavy skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and sausage; cook and stir 5 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- 2 Stir onion into skillet; cook and stir on medium heat 2 minutes or until onion is softened. Stir in Seasoning. Return chicken and sausage to skillet.
- 3 Stir in broth and tomatoes; bring to boil. Stir in rice. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook 20 to 25 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Use andouille sausage in place of the smoked sausage for added flavor and heat.