Sage, rosemary and thyme seasons classic chicken and dumplings deliciously.
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Crushed Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Rubbed Sage
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Thyme Leaves
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup flour
- reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/3 cups milk, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, unthawed
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix
- 1 Melt butter in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened. Sprinkle with flour. Stir with whisk until mixture is well blended. Add stock, 1 cup of the milk and all of the spices; whisk until mixture is smooth.
- 2 Stir in chicken and vegetables. Bring to boil; reduce heat to medium.
- 3 Mix baking mix and remaining 1/3 cup of milk until blended. Drop by spoonfuls onto chicken mixture. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes. Cover. Cook 10 minutes longer. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner