It doesn’t get any easier, brighter, or more craveable than these colorful, homemade fish tacos. Seasoned with a mouthwatering combo of McCormick® Chili Powder, Ground Cumin, and Garlic Powder (that's a #2, #4 and #5 if you’re cooking with THE TEN, by McCormi... It doesn’t get any easier, brighter, or more craveable than these colorful, homemade fish tacos. Seasoned with a mouthwatering combo of McCormick® Chili Powder, Ground Cumin, and Garlic Powder (that's a #2, #4 and #5 if you’re cooking with THE TEN, by McCormick®), tacos are finished with a creamy salsa to balance out the savory heat. Read More Read Less
Ingredients 6 (1-taco) Servings
- Creamy Salsa
- 1/4 cup McCormick® Mayonnaise With Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Herdez® Salsa Casera, (Mild, Medium or Hot)
- Chili Lime Shrimp Tacos
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
corn tortillas, warmed or grilled
- flour tortillas (6-inch)
- 1 For the Creamy Salsa, mix mayonnaise and salsa in small bowl until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 For the Shrimp Tacos, mix chili powder, garlic powder, cumin and salt in small bowl. Toss seasoning mixture with shrimp in medium bowl until evenly coated.
- 3 Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add seasoned shrimp; cook and stir 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lime juice.
- 4 Serve shrimp in warmed tortillas. Top with Creamy Salsa and desired toppings, such as shredded cabbage or lettuce, chopped avocados, tomatoes and fresh cilantro, and lime wedges.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner