This reimagined version of the traditional holiday cookie features a gingerbread thumbprint with a white and milk chocolate center. It’s an irresistible combination of sweet gingerbread spices and creamy chocolate.
Ingredients 30 (2-cookie) Servings
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 60 white and milk chocolate swirled kiss-shaped candies
- 1 Mix flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg and salt in large bowl. Set aside. Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add molasses, egg and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Press dough into a thick flat disk. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350°F. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar to coat. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of cookies just begin to brown. Immediately press a white chocolate candy into center of each cookie. Remove to wire racks; cool completely. Store cookies in airtight container up to 5 days.
- 4 Love gingerbread treats? Try these other tasty recipes: Gingerbread Men Cookies or Gingerbread Whoopie Pies.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner