Everyone's favorite cookie gets a double hit of cinnamon. Cinnamon is added to the dough and the balls of cookie dough are rolled in a cinnamon-sugar mixture before they are flattened with the traditional crisscross pattern. Everyone's favorite cookie gets a double hit of cinnamon. Cinnamon is added to the dough and the balls of cookie dough are rolled in a cinnamon-sugar mixture before they are flattened with the traditional crisscross pattern. Read More Read Less
Ingredients 18 Servings
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Mix flour, 1 tablespoon of the cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Set aside. Beat butter, 1/2 cup of the granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- 2 Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar and remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in small bowl. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in cinnamon sugar mixture to coat. Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Gently flatten with fork, pressing a crisscross pattern onto tops of cookies.
- 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner