Ingredients 36 Servings
- 2 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Cream Of Tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups sugar, divided
1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable
- 1 stick Crisco Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Set aside. Beat 1 1/2 cups of the sugar and shortening in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, milk and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed.
- 2 Mix remaining 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in cinnamon sugar mixture to coat. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 3 Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 2 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Colored Sugar Snickerdoodles: Add 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Cinnamon to flour mixture. Omit cinnamon sugar coating. Coat cookie dough balls in mixture of 3 tablespoons each colored sugar and granulated sugar.