Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash browns, partially thawed
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 12 ounces bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled (about 12 slices)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Spread hash browns in bottom and up sides of pan. Cook 5 minutes or until potatoes form a crust.
- 2 Beat eggs in medium bowl with wire whisk. Add milk, pepper, nutmeg, onion powder and salt; mix well. Sprinkle spinach and bacon evenly over potatoes. Pour egg mixture into pan. Cover.
- 3 Cook 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover. Cook 5 minutes longer or until eggs are set and cheese is melted.
Tips and Tricks
Grilling Tip: Prepare quiche as directed, using a cast-iron skillet on the grill over medium heat.