An easy pumpkin bread for the holidays made with McCormick® Pure Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend Extract.
Ingredients 16 Servings
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 2/3 cup vegetabe oil
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend Extract
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 Preheat oven to 350˚F. Mix flour, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Beat eggs in medium bowl. Stir in sugar, pumpkin, oil and pumpkin pie spice blend extract. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Stir in 1/2 cup of the pecans.
- 2 Pour into greased and floured 9x5-inch loaf pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup pecans.
- 3 Bake 60 to 70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner