Turn your favorite 7 layer dip into an on-the-go appetizer! Mix bold, zesty McCormick® Taco Seasoning with sour cream; spread on tortillas and layer with the traditional fixin’s. Roll ‘em up and slice into bite-size pinwheels and you’re party snack-read... Turn your favorite 7 layer dip into an on-the-go appetizer! Mix bold, zesty McCormick® Taco Seasoning with sour cream; spread on tortillas and layer with the traditional fixin’s. Roll ‘em up and slice into bite-size pinwheels and you’re party snack-ready in no time. Read More Read Less
Ingredients 24 (2 piece) Servings
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- any 10-inch flavored flour tortillas
- Mexican cheese blend
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and thinly sliced (about 24 slices)
- 1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 Mix sour cream and Seasoning Mix in small bowl until well blended. Reserve 1 cup mixture; set aside.
- 2 Spread about 1/4 cup refried beans evenly over each tortilla. Spread 2 tablespoons of the remaining sour cream mixture over top of beans. Divide remaining ingredients evenly among tortillas, sprinkling evenly in layers.
- 3 Roll tortillas tightly and place seam side down on cutting board. Using a serrated knife, trim about 1 inch from ends of each roll-up. Cut each roll-up into 6 pieces, about 1 1/4-inches each. Serve pinwheels with reserved sour cream mixture for dipping.
- 4 Test Kitchen Tip: Serve pinwheels on platter with toothpicks. Prepare tortillas and roll as directed, securing each with 6 toothpicks; about 1 1/4-inch apart. Trim roll-ups as directed and cut between toothpicks into 6 pieces.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner