This single-skillet frittata is about to become your new brunch menu favorite. From the fluffy eggs to the sautéed shrimp and mouth-watering taste of OLD BAY® Seasoning, guests will keep coming back for more … and more!
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 12 eggs
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 5 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions, divided
- 4 teaspoons OLD BAY® Classic Seafood Seasoning
- 1 pound medium (41 to 50 count) peeled and deveined shrimp
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat eggs, 1/2 cup of the cheese, sour cream, 4 tablespoons of the green onions and 2 teaspoons of the OLD BAY in large bowl until well blended. Set aside. In separate large bowl, toss shrimp with remaining OLD BAY.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add seasoned shrimp; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skillet; set aside.
Melt remaining butter in same skillet on medium-low heat. Pour egg mixture into skillet, gently shaking pan to evenly distribute mixture. Cook without stirring until edges begin to set, about 3 minutes. Transfer skillet to oven.
- 4 Bake frittata 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Top with cooked shrimp and remaining cheese. Bake 15 minutes longer or until center is set and cheese is lightly browned. Garnish with remaining green onions. If desired, sprinkle with additional OLD BAY.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.