Spiced Shrimp Cocktail is a classic appetizer and is so easy to do with OLD BAY® Seasoning and McCormick® Cocktail Sauce.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, leaving tails on
- 1 cup McCormick® Original Cocktail Sauce for Seafood
- 1 Mix vinegar, water and Old Bay Seasoning in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat. Gently stir in shrimp; cover.
- 2 Steam 2 to 3 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Drain well.
- 3 Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with cocktail sauce.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner