This seasoning mix is packed with chili peppers, onion and garlic for a hearty homemade chili. Simply add meat, tomatoes and beans -- and dinner is done.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- ground turkey
- 1 package Adolph's® Chili Seasoning Meal Maker
- 1 can (15 ounces) or 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15 1/2 ounces) kidney beans, undrained
- 1 Brown ground beef in large skillet on high heat. Drain fat.
- 2 Stir in Chili Seasoning Mix, tomato sauce and beans.
- 3 Bring to boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.