Marinate. Grill. Enjoy. This quick-and-easy dish can be served with rice or with your favorite pasta or salad. Reserve leftovers to prepare Chicken Bruschetta Sandwiches.
Ingredients 12 Servings
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/4 cups Lawry's® Signature Italian with Garlic, Onion & Herbs 30 Minute Marinade, divided
- 6 plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 2 Grill chicken over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through, brushing with fresh marinade, if desired. Remove from grill.
- 3 Brush tomato halves with remaining 1/4 cup marinade. Grill over medium-high heat 2 minutes per side or until lightly charred. Remove from grill. Let cool slightly. Chop tomatoes and place in medium bowl. Add olive oil and vinegar; toss gently to coat. Serve grilled chicken topped with tomato bruschetta mixture. Refrigerate any leftover chicken and tomato bruschetta mixture to create another delicious meal.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Make Once, Eat Twice: Use 4 leftover chicken breasts and about 2/3 cup of the tomato bruschetta mixture to prepare Chicken Bruschetta Sandwiches.